Right of Withdrawal
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity.)
Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within 1 month without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is 1 month from the day
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and that these are or will be delivered uniformly;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods, provided you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece, provided that you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial shipments or pieces;
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must give us (Möbel29, 33106 North Rhine-Westphalia – Paderborn, phone: 052512840257, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) inform about your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached sample cancellation form, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we have made all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you chose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer have) to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you
Have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have to return or hand over the goods to us (Möbel29, 33106 North Rhine-Westphalia – Paderborn) immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the fourteen day period has expired.
We bear the cost of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to you
Examination of the quality, properties and functionality of the goods is not due to unnecessary handling of them.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not exist for contracts:
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual choice or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
Möbel29, 33106 North Rhine-Westphalia – Paderborn
Tel .: 052512840257
- I / we () hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us () for the purchase of the following
Goods () / the provision of the following service ()
- Ordered on () / received on ()
- Name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only for notification on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
End of revocation